ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Sublime Text Giveaway

(1/5) > >>

ha14:
Hi
Sublime text giveaway.

Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
You'll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features and amazing performance.
--- End quote ---

I removed my referal! my mistake

Deozaan:
Thanks for this!

Just FYI to any future readers of this thread, the link in ha14's message is a referral link that gives him 3 more entries for every person he refers.

Use this link if you don't want to give him the referral:

http://sublimetexttips.com/giveaways/sublime-text-giveaway/

40hz:
ust FYI to any future readers of this thread, the link in ha14's message is a referral link that gives him 3 more entries for every person he refers.
-Deozaan (July 10, 2014, 11:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

@ha14 - it's generally considered proper DC etiquette to disclose any personal interests you have in something you're posting. Most of us don't mind - as long as we're informed about it up front.   ;) :)

ha14:
it's generally considered proper DC etiquette to disclose any personal interests you have in something you're posting. Most of us don't mind - as long as we're informed about it up fron
--- End quote ---
quite right, sorry

40hz:
it's generally considered proper DC etiquette to disclose any personal interests you have in something you're posting. Most of us don't mind - as long as we're informed about it up fron
--- End quote ---
quite right, sorry
-ha14 (July 10, 2014, 01:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's quite all right.

I wasn't interested in the giveaway since I already own a copy and I'm more than happy to let the dev keep my money. However, I have since entered it using your link now that I know you'll get an additional three cracks at winning it. I'm always happy to help a fellow DC member whenever I can.

Luck! :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version