ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Android call recording software

(1/1)

Renegade:
I'm looking for some Android phone-call recording software, and asking here because there are a truckload of smart people that I respect.

Mandatory functionality:

* Allows a callback message - this is CRITICAL!
* Records both sides of the conversation
* Allows turning it off easily (for when you call out)

Can anyone recommend anything?

Regarding a "callback message", this is important in jurisdictions where you go to prison for recording a conversation without consent. Calling out can be manually managed, but calling in cannot be manually managed.

** A "callback" is the ringtone that you hear when you call someone,  as opposed to the ringtone that you hear when you receive a call.

Deozaan:
Even with your description, I'm not sure what a callback message is.

But if you use Google Voice (available in USA only, AFAIK) you can easily start or stop recording a call by pressing 4 during a call. When you press 4, a voice will announce "This call is being recorded" or "This call is no longer being recorded" or something similar (I haven't used this feature for a few years so I can't remember it verbatim). You cannot start recording while the phone is ringing (thus making the other person miss the message that they're being recorded).

Contro:
Automatic Call Recorder.

I don't know about callback message, but work very well.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appstar.callrecorder

Callback message is an automatic answering system ?

Best Regards
 :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version