ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What's your significant other's favorite key on the keyboard?

<< < (4/8) > >>

m_s:
I probably use Ctr+Shift+Esc more than any other keys on my XP machines...  :(

nudone:
Ampa, you are right about ctrl + z but i think that's cheating - i thought this was meant to be about a single key...

dpierron:
My most favorite key is D minor...  :D
Seriously, I agree that Ctrl-Z (or Apple-Z on my Mac Mini) is the best invention ever !

Carol Haynes:
My most favorite key is D minor...  :D
-dpierron (June 16, 2006, 04:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

The Dorian mode is good too ;)

f0dder:
It's hard to pick a favourite. But probably CTRL, because it's used a lot in keyboard shortcuts. Also, almost no program reacts to a CTRL without a combination key, so CTRL is usually what I use to bring a PC out of monitor standby mode.

TAB is also very nice, indenting as well as tabbing between programs (which requires AltGr+TAB here). On the topic of AltGr, with a Danish keyboard layout I need it to produce chars like @£${[]}| - located on 2347890 and key-left-of-backspace, respectively. (Remind me to start switching to US layout when programming, since those chars are mapped a lot nicer there. Yes, I am fluent with US layout as well, because of the old DOS days.)

Win key is also nice - I use Win+R a lot, as well as Win+E. Also, the context-menu WinKey is a lifesaver.

My keyboard has a Power button, I find it very convenient to avoid bending down to reach the case.

--- End quote ---
I hate those keys, all the keyboards I've seen have had them located so I hit them accidentally. I really do miss volume up/down on my vanilla IBM keyboard, though :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version