ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Looking for smartphone

<< < (51/51)

tomos:
the Nord N30 5G.  It was an enhanced N10 5G basically.  It comes with a 50W charger instead of 33W.  8 GB Ram instead of 6 GB.  The same 128 GB storage and the same open spot in the Sim tray for a micro sdcard.  Plus the Qualcom processor is a bit better.  The screen refresh rate is 120 FPS instead of 90.
[...]
I think it is a good buy for $270 USD
-MilesAhead (July 28, 2023, 02:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds very good to me  :up:

MilesAhead:
the Nord N30 5G.  It was an enhanced N10 5G basically.  It comes with a 50W charger instead of 33W.  8 GB Ram instead of 6 GB.  The same 128 GB storage and the same open spot in the Sim tray for a micro sdcard.  Plus the Qualcom processor is a bit better.  The screen refresh rate is 120 FPS instead of 90.
[...]
I think it is a good buy for $270 USD
-MilesAhead (July 28, 2023, 02:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds very good to me  :up:
-tomos (July 28, 2023, 04:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks.  There is a setting to keep it in High Performance mode.  Even with that setting off the Snapdragon cpu seems snappier than the old one.  I am sure the additional 2 GB Ram also helps.  But I have to admit once on the charger for a few minutes it seems to kick up a gear and the wait to full charge is not tedious.  I don't think it has gotten down to 50% charge yet.   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version