ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

free galileo board from MS

<< < (3/4) > >>

4wd:
Sweet Fanny Adamsw is the clean version, Sweet F*** All is the more generic term.

Deozaan:
Are they actually sending a board? All I see mentioned is an SDK. Is it just software for the board? :huh:-Deozaan (July 08, 2014, 01:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Also questioned in the OzB comments, nowhere did/does it say you receive any hardware.-4wd (July 08, 2014, 04:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

It does say something about sending a kit and software, but I still couldn't tell if the kit was the board or something else.

4wd:
It's sufficiently vague in what it says that I suspect no hardware is forthcoming, ie.

Pre-submit:

We’ll provide samples and documentation and we’ll show you how to create your own fun projects ...
--- End quote ---

This is in reference to the SDK/software.

Post-submit, the wording was along the lines of, (IIRC): "... we'll let you know when your kit has shipped ..."

Still sufficiently vague as it could be just a CD/DVD with requisite documentation/software.

Be that as it may, since I can't get the followup email maybe I'm just skeptical.  ;)

techidave:
I filled out the form to get one but haven't rec'd any notification yet.  Nor did it ask for a mailing address.   :(

wraith808:
I filled out the form to get one but haven't rec'd any notification yet.  Nor did it ask for a mailing address.   :(
-techidave (July 09, 2014, 04:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

I did receive the second e-mail- just as a counter example that it does exist.  Maybe they're just overloaded at this point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version