ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Linux User Are Evil TERRORISTS! Shame on you all! :P

<< < (3/4) > >>

40hz:
Did you know we also kill kittens - and don't believe in unicorns? :P

Renegade:
Did you know we... don't believe in unicorns? :P
-40hz (July 06, 2014, 02:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Pfft!

That's just silliness!

Everyone knows unicorns are real! :P

Tuxman:
I'd approve prohibition of Linux. Have you ever been to a Linux forum? These guys are weird, talking about their "New World Order".

Renegade:
I'd approve prohibition of Linux. Have you ever been to a Linux forum? These guys are weird, talking about their "New World Order".
-Tuxman (July 06, 2014, 05:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm curious about what you mean. Could you perhaps dig out a reference to 2 so that I can see what you're talking about?

Usually NWO has a pretty strict meaning.

Tuxman:
I'm sure you saw the quotation marks. Let me rephrase it: If you're an OSX or Windows user, you shouldn't try to talk about how computers should work on those forums. A friend of mine switched from Windows to Linux, wouldn't ever touch a terminal but repeatedly makes low-quality "Windoze" jokes since then. Linux users, the ones with the only true plan.  :-\

On a side note why Linux sucks: Have you seen the latest presentation by Lennart "break ALL the systems!" Poettering? Linux as the "all-purpose OS" with every single thing tightly bound into one main system process. So sad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version