topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 9:39 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Website or Service for organizing and managing beta testers?  (Read 2177 times)

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Hi folks,

Sometime in the last year or so, I came across a link to a website that provided a service for managing beta testers. One of the problems with beta testing is that you get people to "volunteer" and then you never hear anything from them. Are they just using it as a free copy? Did they even download the software? Have they tried it? Is it working for them? You may never know because there's no real accountability.

But this website made it easy to plan staggered releases (so you have fresh eyes on your software throughout the development process), get feedback from your testers, and know who has or has not given any feedback on the test.

Sadly, I can't find the link anymore nor can I even recall the slightest thing related to the name of the website. And all my searches are proving fruitless.

Does anyone here know what I'm talking about, or can anyone here point me toward a website with similar features/services?

Thanks!