ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Metalenguage - Encoder - Decoder

<< < (4/4)

Contro:
As the other programs until this moment , InfoRapid KnowledgeMap have in the free version an old installer.
Seems really good. I am using for years Freemind.
But this seems a more powerful one. And a server to recopile information with the windows clipboard. Images and text organized by a clever machine. Promising truly, but I hope spent the rest of my life with my old version of goldmine 5.5 . By the way Goldmine 5.5 is about year 2002......
By this reason I found so pleasant these old applications.....
 :-*

Contro:
I think i need "personalyzed ortografic rules" with a portable and free text editor.
Able to make the "corrections".

Do you know the best one ?

Best Regards

sword:
Not simple and not portable but Wordperfect has had this for years. You should be able to get an early version for little cost.
The 'find' or 'replace' works with words, phrases, sentences or any code like [bold], [HRt] or [tab] and can replace in a selection or in an entire file. It works flawlessly in text or Wordperfect files but should work well for any file type imported into it.

Contro:
Not simple and not portable but Wordperfect has had this for years. You should be able to get an early version for little cost.
The 'find' or 'replace' works with words, phrases, sentences or any code like [bold], [HRt] or [tab] and can replace in a selection or in an entire file. It works flawlessly in text or Wordperfect files but should work well for any file type imported into it.
-sword (June 29, 2014, 04:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Running to try.
Best Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version