ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Youtube Subscription Channels

(1/7) > >>

Renegade:
In case you've not seen the new Youtube subscription changes, here's an example:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BusyBeaversTV

Youtube Subscription Channels

tomos:
I'm not sure how different this is - above is subscription for one channel, IIUC this below is a general YT subscription.

YouTube's paid subscription offering takes shape — and it's almost here (The Verge)

this caught my eye:

And YouTube's carrot comes with a stick — creators are required to participate in the subscription offering, or every video on their channels will be set to private, sources said. The move will likely upset some creators, who may object to aspects of the program.
--- End quote ---

Deozaan:
I'm not sure how different this is - above is subscription for one channel, IIUC this below is a general YT subscription.

YouTube's paid subscription offering takes shape — and it's almost here (The Verge)

this caught my eye:

And YouTube's carrot comes with a stick — creators are required to participate in the subscription offering, or every video on their channels will be set to private, sources said. The move will likely upset some creators, who may object to aspects of the program.
--- End quote ---
-tomos (April 12, 2015, 02:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Does this mean I get paid when a subscriber watches my videos even if they don't see any ads?

tomos:
^I believe so.
It sounds to me like this -
you get paid *if* you make the video subscription
but,
you are then blocking all non-subscription viewers, so you might not be getting a lot of views....

TaoPhoenix:

This is another thing I'll be watching the overall theme about. To me it screams of "I have altered how you think of Youtube. Pray I don't alter it further!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version