ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Errors/Program Termination on Save

(1/2) > >>

asanz:
More often than not, I get the attached error whenever I add a new node and then save the file... Any ideas?

mouser:
What operating system?
Did you run the installer or are you using portable version?
If portable version or if you custimized save location, is the file being saved in a directory you have normal write access to?
Did you copy settings from one computer to another?

asanz:
So I'm running Windows 8.1 (winver shows 6.3 (Build 9600)).  I do have the portable version installed pointing to a different directory that I have r/w access to.  It is a directory that is inside of my Google Drive directory.  This is a new installation, and not a copy

My ConfigDir.ini contains:

PORTABLE=TRUE
CONFIGDIR = .

Thanks... André

mouser:
can you check if this might be causing the problem: "It is a directory that is inside of my Google Drive directory"
try putting it somewhere more traditional and see if it fixes the problem.. if so i can try to diagnose the issue.

asanz:
So I moved the directory structure and got the same results -I don't get the error all the time, but I get it periodically... Typically when adding/deleting a node (vs. editing a label, or something more impactful).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version