ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Point Motivator

Ways to use Point Motivator: goal for defined period

<< < (4/4)

Ignatius:
I've sent you a copy of PointMotivator.ini

The same error occurred again after closing and re-opening the program, and I found that removing myitems.xml and starting a new one afresh has stopped it from happening again. I must have messed it up while editing the items file directly (to re-arrange the list order).

Now that you mention it, I do remember seeing some of those gamified motivation apps. Their other features get in the way of simply adding and subtracting points for activities and rewards, so I still prefer PointMotivator.

Ignatius:
Just fyi, the same problem has occurred again a few times since, although I have not edited the item definitions except from within the app. I've resolved the issue in the same way each time. It's just a matter of keeping daily backups.

mouser:
This is not good that this happens, let's try to fix it.  can you resend me the bad ini?

Ignatius:
Ok. I've been deleting and overwriting them, but next time it happens I'll keep the file and send it.

Ignatius:
It just happened again, immediately on closing the Options window. I have attached the *.ini file to this post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version