ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Metalenguage - Encoder - Decoder

<< < (2/4) > >>

Contro:
InfoRapid is a tool that can replace a certain word or term for another in one or more files, both automatically and one by one. The url links to the page with screenshots. That is because you might need to get used to user interface.

It has served me well in the past, though.
-Shades (June 27, 2014, 08:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Running to try.
 :-*

Shades:
InfoRapid ... has served me well in the past, though.-Shades (June 27, 2014, 08:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

- just how far back into the past?  8)

I don't want the program, so I won't test it, but it would be interesting to see if it still works on a modern system, after 11 years without updating. I guess "XP-mode" should make it possible?
 :tellme:

-Curt (June 28, 2014, 02:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the being old remark   :huh:

I tried the installer (yes, there are still files that old in my download archive  :-\) in Windows Server 2012 R2 and it works without a hitch. Searching/replacing with it also works spot on. So I'll assume that the software will work on any version of Windows.

Contro:
I will do that for you Curt.
The program has a paid option too.  :P

Contro:
Good news Shades.
 ;D
Sure is a powerful tool but i have to see why is not "updated".
I am not a programmer of course, but a paid program that is not updated is suspicious in our commercial "world". 
I will investigate.
Probably will fit all my dreams.
 ;D

Contro:
In the foot of the program :

Copyright 2009 by Ingo Straub Softwareentwicklung, Waiblingen
 :-\

In other module presented as freeware for personal use :
Download InfoRapid KnowledgeMap Demo Version

(Version 2013d, released 7/7/2013, 11.6 MB)

because the last one was freeware in 2005.

There is a good photo of the programmer. And I think is a happy programmer. What i have read until this moment shows an ambitious program that in other donation coder discussions about summarizing programs, ocr recognizing, server possibilities and integration seems in hands of important groups of programmers.
And I think is a good programmer too. But is not a good webmaster.

So i have to try the program because i am sure is good.

I will comment.
 :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version