ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Metalenguage - Encoder - Decoder

(1/4) > >>

Contro:
I am trapped with this. I am not able to find a good tool.

I needo to "translate" in my own language phrases to a more simplified forms. So i need a code.
What program can I use to create this translation code or code and apply for a text or phrase ?

I need something simple and best if portable.

By example :
Traduce "pretty" with "good"
traduce the article "the" with nothing or empty and so on.
It's like a multi replacemente machine.

Do you know a software for this ?

Best Regards

Shades:
InfoRapid is a tool that can replace a certain word or term for another in one or more files, both automatically and one by one. The url links to the page with screenshots. That is because you might need to get used to user interface.

It has served me well in the past, though.

Renegade:
Why would you want to do this?

I can pretty much guarantee that your results will be broken.

Or should I say, "I can pretty good much guarantee that your results will be broken."? ;)

Curt:
InfoRapid ... has served me well in the past, though.-Shades (June 27, 2014, 08:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

- just how far back into the past?  8)

I don't want the program, so I won't test it, but it would be interesting to see if it still works on a modern system, after 11 years without updating. I guess "XP-mode" should make it possible?
 :tellme:

Contro:
Why would you want to do this?

I can pretty much guarantee that your results will be broken.

Or should I say, "I can pretty good much guarantee that your results will be broken."? ;)
-Renegade (June 27, 2014, 08:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Surely I am not now at the high of the tide. I am searching methods to do my work the very best the past and this week.
I need document according severe rules because I have so much work to do.
I need keys .
The language is complex. So i need a metalanguage or simplified language for me.
As you may know i have not much memory. So i need the minimum and precise words.....
That's why i need a key machine. A sort of simplified memory to search for.
 :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version