ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Can not run CS on Win 8.1 64

<< < (2/4) > >>

rno2:
I am using Windows 8.1 pro with media center 64 bit and cs works fine for me.

Bending_Unit:
Windows 8.1 Pro German  / SC 4.8.5 (portable) - no problem here

MilaH:
Program installed from ScreenshotCaptorSetup.exe. (no portable)
MD5  d692222fb549dffffd9b3ace7eb007cb *ScreenshotCaptorSetup.exe

I have OS at SSD disk C:. (Windows 8.1 Pro x64)
During installation I decided place at HD "e:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenshotCaptor\ScreenshotCaptor.exe"
I do it for all utilities. No difficulties until now.

mouser:
There's no reason you shouldn't be able to install screenshot captor in that location, so that should not be the cause of problems.

Perhaps the problem is caused by where Screenshot Captor is trying to save it's configuration files.  By default this will be in your MyDocuments\DonationCoder\ScreenshotCaptor directory.

Can you exit SC, and edit the ConfigDir.ini file in the Screenshot Captor directory and point it to a different directory that you know you have write-permissions on (make sure to remove the // at the start of the line telling it where the configuration directory is).

MilaH:
I tried your suggestion with ConfigDir.ini file. It were not help.

I tried uninstall SC and check the program folder. Folder ScreenshotCaptor not exist.
I tried install SC again. When I ran program from desktop icon, key was not required. Dialog box with button insert key not opened. Screen blink three or four times and icon  go out from system tray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version