ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Ad Muncher 5 will be free

<< < (7/9) > >>

mouser:
After reading this page where the author describes the move to free:
http://www.admuncher.com/free

Correct me if i'm wrong, but it's hard for me to read that as anything but a really good guy doing a good thing, and very much in the spirit of this site and deserving of our support, encouragement, cheers, and understanding.
This is a rough world and we can all become a little too cynical and pessimistic -- I know I can.

But let's support the small folks trying to do the right thing!
The cow may be a little scared to be free but he may find himself very happily running around in the orchard soon, so let's try to send him some good vibes and tell Cody to go hang out with him.

Dormouse:
And two years of making losses presumably meant that options were limited.
And I noticed that the donation options were at a reasonable level and the free use may attract lots of new people to try it and some of them might decide to make donations.
I certainly hope it goes well, but it isn't looking obviously optimistic, especially if there is a massive rise in pressure on their web server.

40hz:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but it's hard for me to read that as anything but a really good guy doing a good thing, and very much in the spirit of this site and deserving of our support, encouragement, cheers, and understanding.
This is a rough world and we can all become a little too cynical and pessimistic -- I know I can.

But let's support the small folks trying to do the right thing!
-mouser (October 19, 2014, 09:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Amen! :Thmbsup:

rmuiinnc:
I sure as hell need it.

jpfx:
I registered over 13 years ago and (probably as an early adopter) admuncher hasn't cost me a penny since.
I have what I consider to be a personalized registration which I appreciate.
admuncher is always one of the first I install and has worked satisfactorily all this time. there's only a few programs that I personally hold in such high regard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version