ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (83/146) > >>

ppass:
My comment will be "focus on your exams", you can do that later when you have more time.

Unfortunatelly, many windows don't actually get the size they are moved to
--- End quote ---
Well, I have no clue how you are doing this, but I recently discovered Windows API functions. I played a bit with some of them in VBA, and this quite straight forward. I assume in your case you have to use the GetWindowRect Function
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms633519.aspx

where the lpRect structure is something like this

Private Type lpRect
    Left As Long
    Top As Long
    Right As Long
    Bottom As Long
End Type

Anyway, I am sure that you will find a way...

Good luck for your exams!

jgpaiva:
Just a little something for those that have an OS that supports better icons (or have a cool launchbar with gridmove in it :P)

I have attached to this post a 128x128 version of gridmove's icon! :D

Tyinsar:
jgpaiva, Thanks! - this program of yours is truly awesome and is the cause for me registering here :beerchug:.

I have attached a grid file for TripleHead2Go users. (I also made and attached another for 2 TH2G in vertical span mode (2 screens high, 3 screens wide) :P)

Both files have intentional blank spots (in case you start dragging a window and change your mind). The TH2G.grid file also has two additional areas defined (in case someone wants more zones) but not active.

EDIT:
1) Unless you are using a TH2G with three monitors you don't need the TH2G.grid file.
2) The TH2Gx2.grid is only for six monitors in a 3w*2h spanned setup (seen as one LARGE monitor)

Edit2: Updated grids in grid thread: --> https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=9387.0

mitzevo:
Can some body please make a Dual-Screen Reverse?

And is it possible to have a Dual-Screen & Dual-Screen Reverse loaded at the same time, that you can easily switch between by moving the mouser to certain zone?

jgpaiva:
what do you mean by dual-screen reverse, mitzevo?

Tyinsar: thanks a lot!! these are the kind of posts that keep me going ;)

I just tested your grids, and you must have a giant monitor! Some of the elements are so small in my monitor that when i move stuff there, the windows aren't resized to that size, but get a bit larger :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version