ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (81/146) > >>

ppass:
A small question on the "Fast Move" feature. I have a French external keyboard, so I have to hit SHIFT + number to get the numbers (eg. pressing on the "1" key gives "&" instead).

GridMove has default setting (modifier is # - Win key). When I hit Win+SHIFT+number, it works, but this is not so nice, I just want to hit Win + number. So I try directly using the numeric keypad on the right of my keyboard (I do not have to press SHIFT for this one, pressing "1" gives "1").

But the problem I have is that Win + numeric keypad does not work (GridMove does nothing). Is this a bug?

jgpaiva:
Rgb9001: What you're looking for is a bit different from what gridmove does. But i've seen a program that does exactly what you want.. Unfortunatelly, i can't recall its name now and thus am unnable to find it :(

ppass: I see the problem, i have updated a new version of gridmove that supports numpad introduction with the windows key.

ppass:
Great! How about the other suggestion (blacklisting some window types like VBA forms from being moved with GridMove)?

Rgb9001:
Rgb9001: What you're looking for is a bit different from what gridmove does. But i've seen a program that does exactly what you want.. Unfortunatelly, i can't recall its name now and thus am unnable to find it :(-jgpaiva (December 11, 2007, 07:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
If one already exists that would be excellent! Let me know if you think of the name.

jgpaiva:
Sorry, i forgot to answer about that.
I've been meaning to add exceptions for quite a while now, but it's always an enormous load of work.
BUT, there is already support for adding exceptions via .ini file, it just wasn't enabled.

Just redownload (and reinstall), and run once. A new ini key will be created: Exceptions.
That key holds the window classes of the windows that should be ignored. (to find those values, you can use for example window spy which is included with the instalation of Autohotkey).

PS: i'm sorry, i forgot to update the executable the last time i posted. This version already includes the change that the previous version was supposed to have

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version