ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (77/146) > >>

jgpaiva:
Hi john!
There was no way to configure that transparency in previous versions of GridMove.
I've uploaded a new version, which lets you configure the transparency through a .ini parameter. Just follow the following procedure:
Download and update gridmove (from http://jgpaiva.dcmembers.com/gridmove.html).
Run the gridmove once.
Open gridmove's folder, and edit "gridmove.ini" with notepad.
Change the "transparency" parameter (255 is full opacity, 0 is full transparency).
Save the file and restart gridmove. :)

This new version also includes another parameter that can be changed through that same method: MButtonTimeout, as requested by Mark through e-mail.

johncck:
Hi jgpaiva, thanks for replying so promptly!  It's very nice to see a developer keeping up with the feedback from users.  I'm afraid I have not tried what you advised above because I'm having problems using gridmove on a new tablet pc i bought. 

I bought the Fujitsu T2010 tablet pc a few weeks ago and tried to get gridmove working on it to no avail.  After the initial install and on the first run, it hangs on the help screen.  I have to close the process in task manager.  After that, whenever i click on Gridmove from the start menu, i see it's icon in the system tray.  When I hover my mouse pointer over the icon, i see "GridMove V1.19.40".  All SEEMS to be well.  But, when I right click it to set options, nothing happens.  Nothing happens when I left click as well. 

I thought perhaps some other software I'm using could be interfering with gridmove and since I was planning to reformat my hdd, I wanted to test if this was the case.  I reformated my hdd and did a clean install of windows xp tablet pc 2005.  I installed all my drivers but no software.  After I made sure that all my drivers were in place, I installed gridmove.  Same thing happens!  It hangs on the initial help screen and all subsequent attempts to run it give me a system tray icon with nothing else.  Rebooting doesn't help. 

Any ideas?  Do I need to install any .NET packages?  It's working great on my desktop and now I can't use my tablet pc without it!  :D

Update:  I just uninstalled V1.19.40 and installed V1.19.26 that I saved previously.  Same problem!  Hangs on help screen.  After that, only gives me a system tray icon when run...  Help please!   :(

jgpaiva:
Hey john!

I can recognize that problem.
Please try the solution mentioned in this post.
Unfortunatelly, i can't tell what causes this problem, thus i can't really solve it in a better way that ask people to follow that procedure :(

painz:
Thanks for nice program, the only thing - i use it on notebook and when i plug external monitor grid doesnt resize itself, is it possible to enable resolution check before displaying or maybe detect changes in screen rez and reload it automatically?

Also here's my grid, functionality - left/right: 1/2 width, corners: 1/4 size, top: keep on top. 1 monitor support.

jgpaiva:
Pretty good, painz!
I'll make it dualscreen and post it on the "post your grid here" thread :)

As for the resizing problem, i also have it, as i have a similar config. Currently, the best way to do that is press win+g followed by 'r', and gridmove will be reloaded.

Auto detection is on my todo list, but it probably will take a while :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version