ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (75/146) > >>

jgpaiva:
Allow use of a generic MonitorWidth and other variables be used for each monitor, rather than having to replicate/clone Monitor1Width throughout the config.
-ericslaw (August 17, 2007, 03:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
I have just reviewed this, and noticed that GridMove's code has changed a lot since those times. Currently, it's not possible to make such variables.. Sorry :(

* ... and maybe have an option to showgrid with/without numbers -ericslaw (August 17, 2007, 03:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
Not a problem, please just telm something else: you'd like the letters to not be shown too? (see "maximize", "minimize", etc in the edge grid template)

ericslaw:
The reason I was not interested in the numbers was because they looked terrible...  a white outline with red text.
with the most recent upgrade however, they seem to be much more clean...
I'd still remove them via an option, but the text for min/max/ontop should stay (without the leading numbers).
Leading numbers are nice, but I personally would not likely be using the keyboard shortcuts, so they seem distracting.

Meanwhile, the transparent new-window location is a BIG improvement (less distracting than the solid one).

jgpaiva:
The reason I was not interested in the numbers was because they looked terrible...  a white outline with red text.
-ericslaw (August 20, 2007, 10:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
You bet they do. I also don't like those, let's see how it looks without numbers ;)

jgpaiva:
Ok, i uploaded a new version with the option to hide the grid numbers :)

yktoo:
Ok, i uploaded a new version with the option to hide the grid numbers :)
-jgpaiva (August 20, 2007, 10:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hmmm... Now that I tried version 1.19.37, it does handle comments and paint translucent bars (with no transparency option though :) ). Thanks!

But - it doesn't paint grid nor numbers at all - disregarding the options. What am I doing wrong?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version