ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (56/146) > >>

jgpaiva:
Attached to this post is the grid you asked for, singx7. I also fixed the 3-part reversed grid, it had an error. Thanks for noticing it ;)

dziacial: Yes, as long as you have placed that grid in the /grids folder. An example of how to configure it is:
Right-click the tray icon,and select options. Then, select "Set grid order".
A new dialog comes up. Just add the following to the text in it:

--- ---grids/axcrusik_s_grid.grid
[edit] here's the grid [/edit]

jgpaiva:
According to this post in another thread, i ask the people who use gridmove:
How would you like to be able to create a list of windows for each grid element on the grid you use and have an hotkey that would automatically arrange the existing windows in the current grid, based on the information on that list?

toddm:
I use gridmove mostly to tile Exceed command prompt windows so it would need to work with specific windows in my case, not just a per program setting.  Of course gridmove can't know where to put each window unless I direct it.

tomos:
Attached to this post is the grid you asked for, singx7. I also fixed the 3-part reversed grid, it had an error. Thanks for noticing it ;)
-jgpaiva (January 17, 2007, 06:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

hi jgpaiva,
dont think I've posted here before - it's a wonderful thing is gridmove !!
I actually dont use it that much due to nature of my work, but when I do, boy do I appreciate it (should go donate then  :) )

Anyways, the above grid doesnt seem to be attatched to post as you say - also your whatchamacallit - signature - the image link is broken (from my perspective at any rate!)

jgpaiva:
Anyways, the above grid doesnt seem to be attatched to post as you say - also your whatchamacallit - signature - the image link is broken (from my perspective at any rate!)
-tomos (January 18, 2007, 03:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
Oops... I must have been sleeping, that day. It's fixed, now attached to the post.
Oh, and the signature... Apparently there must be some problem with allen's imagiine, i've contacted him to see what's up.
Thanks for the heads up ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version