ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (55/146) > >>

toddm:
Thanks for the tip on the keyboard shortcuts.

singx7:
Its a great software!

I like the 3-part grid. But can you please make another 3-part grid for me?
The region size (1, 2, 3) is just same as the original 3-part grid, but the location is moved as show in "grid_1.JPG". And "grid_2.JPG" shows that the region 2 and 3 combined together. Can these work in one ".grid" file?

jgpaiva:
singx7:
I attached the grid you asked to this post. It's exactly like 3-part grid but reversed.
You can just put it in your /grids folder and load it through the templates menu on the tray icon.
I didn't understand the second part of your request, though.. Would you like to have another grid like that "grid2" you posted?

[edit]There was an error in the grid. Now fixed[/edit]

singx7:
singx7:
I attached the grid you asked to this post. It's exactly like 3-part grid but reversed.
You can just put it in your /grids folder and load it through the templates menu on the tray icon.
I didn't understand the second part of your request, though.. Would you like to have another grid like that "grid2" you posted?
-jgpaiva (January 16, 2007, 09:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for your works!
But when I try the 3-Part Reverse, it seems not work as I thought. The "3" Region's size is not same as the original 3-Part grid. I have attached the captured screen for your reference.

I have attached another "grid_2.JPG" for my explanation. The window size for Region 1-3 is just same as the original 3-Part grid. But When the mouse go to Region 4, the window size will be the total of Region 2 and 3.

dziacial:
Is it possible to place axcrusik_s_grid into "grid order"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version