ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (52/146) > >>

ejunker:
This is a great app! I've been looking for something like this ever since I got my new 19" widescreen LCD.

I can't seem to get GridMove to work with PuTTY SSH windows. They get moved but not resized. Does anybody else have this problem with PuTTY windows? I'm stuck using Acer GridVista until I can get GridMove to work with PuTTY windows.

jgpaiva:
I am not able to get GridMove to work! The first time I run it, the program freezes after I click "OK" on the info box about tooltips. The .ini file is created and so is an empty plugins directory. When I run the script after windows kills it, I get the GridMove tray icon. However it is not clickable and none of the functions of GridMove work. Same thing happens after deleting the newly created files.

I am running the latest version of GridMove on Windows XP. I also have the latest version of AutoHotkey. I'd love to use GridMove if I could!
-bugmenot (November 15, 2006, 09:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's very weird. Never happened to me. Maybe the best thing to do is delete gridmove and it's folder, and try the last release which is available at this post.

jgpaiva:
I can't seem to get GridMove to work with PuTTY SSH windows. They get moved but not resized. Does anybody else have this problem with PuTTY windows? I'm stuck using Acer GridVista until I can get GridMove to work with PuTTY windows.
-ejunker (November 17, 2006, 02:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
I can confirm what you mentioned. GridMove can't move putty windows. I'm sorry, but it appears that there's no way to do this. You see, this must be a problem with the way that putty creates its windows, and makes ahk (the scripting language in which gridmove is coded) unnable to resize them.  It's a weird behaviour, and i can see your problem, when i'm using linux, i always miss GridMove to resize the console windows.

bugmenot:
I am not able to get GridMove to work! The first time I run it, the program freezes after I click "OK" on the info box about tooltips. The .ini file is created and so is an empty plugins directory. When I run the script after windows kills it, I get the GridMove tray icon. However it is not clickable and none of the functions of GridMove work. Same thing happens after deleting the newly created files.

I am running the latest version of GridMove on Windows XP. I also have the latest version of AutoHotkey. I'd love to use GridMove if I could!
-bugmenot (November 15, 2006, 09:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's very weird. Never happened to me. Maybe the best thing to do is delete gridmove and it's folder, and try the last release which is available at this post.
-jgpaiva (November 20, 2006, 04:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

It didn't work. What other information could I give you? I don't think I've had a problem with any other AHK scripts. Darn :( I'm really looking forward to using this!

jgpaiva:
It didn't work. What other information could I give you? I don't think I've had a problem with any other AHK scripts. Darn :( I'm really looking forward to using this!
-bugmenot (November 30, 2006, 12:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
That doesn't make any sense.. :(
Tell me something: the program only freezes when after you click OK on the first box? Can you close the about box before clicking OK?

Maybe it's related to the helper function. To get rid of it, please put the file i attached to this post in gridmove's folder before you start it. (notice that this has my configurations and not the standard ones, you might not like them ;) ).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version