ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (145/146) > >>

MilesAhead:
I just use the alt-drag application for automatic window snapping
-ycomp (March 19, 2016, 09:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ok.  I'll check it out.  I noticed the same programmer did SuperF4 btw.

Edit:  Seems like I can use it while MoveIt is active as long as I disable the MoveIt Snap to Quadrant feature.  I like how Alt Drag slides to window and screen edges. Not too much magnetism.  Pretty cool.

Ath:
do you know any way to use Alt Drag one-handed?  -MilesAhead (March 19, 2016, 09:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
You could turn on the windows feature 'sticky keys' for that, perhaps?

MilesAhead:
do you know any way to use Alt Drag one-handed?  -MilesAhead (March 19, 2016, 09:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
-Ath (March 20, 2016, 06:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

That works with MoveIt but not Alt Drag.  No biggie.  My fake mouse gesture in MoveIt is enough to skate by while cinnamon rolling.  :)

If Alt Drag proves stable then I am happy.  :)

ycomp:
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---

That works with MoveIt but not Alt Drag.  No biggie.  My fake mouse gesture in MoveIt is enough to skate by while cinnamon rolling.  :)

-MilesAhead (March 20, 2016, 02:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't know what its like where you are, but man, the cinnamon buns here (Toronto) in Ikea are great... you can smell them in half the store. They do that on purpose because cinnamon scent makes you buy things - I was reading it on the internet (that cinammon smells puts you in "want to buy mode") so it must be true! (well I can believe it)

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---

-MilesAhead (March 20, 2016, 02:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't know what its like where you are, but man, the cinnamon buns here (Toronto) in Ikea are great... you can smell them in half the store. They do that on purpose because cinnamon scent makes you buy things - I was reading it on the internet so it must be true! (well I can believe it)
-ycomp (March 21, 2016, 05:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

I wish I could get fresh baked.  The Entenmann's they sell in the supermarkets aren't too bad.  But a box of six is almost $7.00 now.  Ridiculous price.  The vending machines at the college have Big Texas brand for $1.25.  Lucky for you Toronto is cold so I won't be sneaking up there to heist your C Rolls.  :)

Edit:  I am from Boston originally.  But I have lived in South Florida for over 20 years.  I have become acclimatized.  Anything below 60 F and I want to put on a hoodie.  :)

Edit2:  Speaking of cinnamon aroma, I worked for a short time at a house cleaning service.  One guy there had his own "secret formula" that he sprayed around the room after cleaning.  The major component was cinnamon scent.  He claimed he got consistently bigger tips when he used the cinnamon scent as a finishing touch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version