ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (143/146) > >>

gtavo:
I've just registered in this forum to thank you all for this awesome software (GridMove), specially to jgpaiva, I did a donation this mourning.

I'm on windows 10, and I solved the space between windows just overlapping the grids.

Thanks again for your work

mouser:
gtavo, thank you for taking time to post and especially for donating to support the coders here.  :up:

can you make sure to either follow the link in the license key email to "activate" your donation and then send your donationcredits to jgpaiva, who wrote GridMove -- or just email me and let me know what email/name you donated under so i can make sure the donation goes to jgpaiva.

gtavo:
gtavo, thank you for taking time to post and especially for donating to support the coders here.  :up:

can you make sure to either follow the link in the license key email to "activate" your donation and then send your donationcredits to jgpaiva, who wrote GridMove -- or just email me and let me know what email/name you donated under so i can make sure the donation goes to jgpaiva.
-mouser (December 12, 2015, 03:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

I made the donation via the donate button in the GridMove program, using paypal, I found this forum a couple of hours later...

mouser:
ah, even better!  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

I've upgraded your forum account to show that you are a supporting (donating) member.

ycomp:
content moved here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version