ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (141/146) > >>

jgpaiva:
PS: thanks for the syntax coloring file! (even though I'm more of a Vim fan myself ;) )

KLR71:
I like this app a lot but for some reason my x64 Win7 won't let me use the F12 key to set a window to be ignored.  I haven't remapped that key or anything.  I was using F11 in another program with it set to be used globally (seek ahead 10 secs on my media player), tried disabling that but Gridmove still won't let me use the F12 - I press it and nothing happens.  Hitting F11 does sucessfully cancel the operation.  Any thoughts?  This is about the only bug of any matter for me, too.  I've tried Window Manager too, man is that thing overkill. 

jgpaiva:
Hi KLR71,

I'm not sure why that would happen... Can someone with win7 x64 chime in to tell us if they can reproduce this issue?

tomos:
Hi KLR71,

I'm not sure why that would happen... Can someone with win7 x64 chime in to tell us if they can reproduce this issue?
-jgpaiva (January 13, 2015, 04:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

only to say I cannot reproduce the issue here in Win 7 x64 -
i.e. F12 works as it should, adding window to exceptions:

---------------------------
GridMove.exe
added MozillaWindowClass to exceptions
OK  

jgpaiva:
KLR71, apparently according to this, there's a "Windows Hotkey Explorer" which may help you find if there's another program using F12.

@tomos: thanks a lot for your help!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version