ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (140/146) > >>

ycomp:
only moves to the last position with the same last used grid size... no maximizing in either direction when this happens.

actually it would be a cool feature, if I could activate it when I needed it :) but when you're trying to work and this thing happens a few times (I think sometimes it is a one off thing , sometimes it will happen a few times in a few minutes or less but I guess that's because of my work habits - when I'm doing a lot of middle clicking in the browser, it is more likely to occur)

jgpaiva:
only moves to the last position with the same last used grid size... no maximizing in either direction when this happens.
-ycomp (December 09, 2014, 05:02 AM)
--- End quote ---
OK. That's strange because the part of the code that restores, first tries to maximize in each direction. I suppose that if it somehow was inadvertently entering that part of the code, it might enable either of the three.

actually it would be a cool feature, if I could activate it when I needed it :)
--- End quote ---
You know that you can use the "restore" element for that?

but when you're trying to work and this thing happens a few times (I think sometimes it is a one off thing , sometimes it will happen a few times in a few minutes or less but I guess that's because of my work habits - when I'm doing a lot of middle clicking in the browser, it is more likely to occur)
--- End quote ---
I understand, sorry :( It seems I can't quite figure out why this happens.

ycomp:
Where could I get some info on FastMove? I don't really understand what it is.

p.s. I've attached a notepad++ syntax coloring file just in case if anyone finds it useful. Ok, I couldn't figure out how to attach so I've linked to it:

Notepad++ User Defined Language Syntax Highlighting File for GridMove

ycomp:
ah, I found FastMove in the menu and instructions are there. It was just confused about it from the docs having almost no info on it except the name.

jgpaiva:
Sorry, fastmove is just moving windows with the keyboard. I think I had a sudden attack of laziness and decided to stop documenting there.  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version