ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (138/146) > >>

kippg:
I'm interesting in donating for GridMove but I see the last release is 2009.  Is the project no longer being developed?

jgpaiva:
Hi kippg,

I'm still here, just haven't changed anything in GridMove as it seems to be stable for most people.
I have since moved to OSX and no longer own a Windows computer, so I don't use it everyday myself (unfortunately), which means I don't add any features anymore and mostly just do support and bugfixing if needed.

João

shmuel1:
I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but since Windows 7 there have been shortcut keys to fit a window to the right or left of the screen: Windows Key + Left Arrow and Windows Key + Right Arrow.

tomos:
I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but since Windows 7 there have been shortcut keys to fit a window to the right or left of the screen: Windows Key + Left Arrow and Windows Key + Right Arrow.-shmuel1 (November 06, 2014, 05:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

There's also an app from MilesAhead here on dc, let's see, here's a review I wrote:
MoveIt - windows management app - Mini-Review

I use it in conjunction with GridMove (and Windows' default Winkey + Arrow keys) in Windows 7.
(I dont know if Moveit works in Windows 8.)

MilesAhead:
(I dont know if Moveit works in Windows 8.)
-tomos (November 06, 2014, 01:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

It works if Run As Administrator.  I check that option in Compatibility Tab and put a shortcut in the StartUp folder to have it start with Windows logon  (Typing shell:startup in Run box is an easy way to optn the User StartUp Folder.)
( Edit it also works in Windows Ten Preview but I believe I had to use the Registry Run key and put UAC all the way down to auto start it.  )

Thanks for mentioning it Tomos.  I'm glad someone out there uses MoveIt.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version