ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (44/146) > >>

allen:
If you look at the source code, D., you'll see a special hack labeled "Pwning 4 Deozaan, no grid 4 u lolololz"  ;D

jgpaiva:
Deozaan... Something is definitelly wrong, it did load here. And i also have dual monitor.
Did you place the grid on the grids/ folder? (not that it should matter, i'm just trying to figure out what could be wrong).
Can you load the other grids? Does it only happen when you load Allen's grid?

Deozaan:
If you look at the source code, D., you'll see a special hack labeled "Pwning 4 Deozaan, no grid 4 u lolololz"  ;D
-allen (September 11, 2006, 05:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
  ;D ;D ;D

All the grids are now working. I did not put Allen's grid in the grid folder. I'm not sure what it was. I got Allen's to load correctly and it isn't locking up anymore. Maybe it was just a software conflict. I'm at work and have some company specific software running that does weird things to the computer sometimes.

But I have a feature request! I would like it if we could name the drag spots instead of just numbering them. This way I could have a grid named Firefox, or E-mail or something similar.

Deozaan:
I think I may have found a bug. Whenever I drag a window from the title bar (though not necessarily while clicking on the title itself) straight to the left, it goes maybe 100 pixels and then snaps into place and the trigger grids appear.

Dang! Now I'm not able to reproduce it 100% of the time, but before I started writing this it happened every time.

Okay, I think I might have figured it out. If I drag the title bar from some place other than the title and drag it straight left into the area the title originally was when I started dragging, it snaps it into place as if I had just clicked onto the title in the first place.

This is a very handy tool. I'm still working on customizing it for my workplace, but I'm finding it very useful. If only this thing had a GUI where you could just draw the bounding boxes for the triggers and grids. Or take a snapshot of where the window currently is and load those coordinates into the grid. And also, as I already said, I'd like to be able to name my grids.

jgpaiva:
I think I may have found a bug. Whenever I drag a window from the title bar (though not necessarily while clicking on the title itself) straight to the left, it goes maybe 100 pixels and then snaps into place and the trigger grids appear.

Dang! Now I'm not able to reproduce it 100% of the time, but before I started writing this it happened every time.

Okay, I think I might have figured it out. If I drag the title bar from some place other than the title and drag it straight left into the area the title originally was when I started dragging, it snaps it into place as if I had just clicked onto the title in the first place.
-Deozaan (September 12, 2006, 03:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry, i can't quite understand what you mean.. :(
(i belive it might be that it's taking too much time to show the grid, right?)

This is a very handy tool. I'm still working on customizing it for my workplace, but I'm finding it very useful. If only this thing had a GUI where you could just draw the bounding boxes for the triggers and grids. Or take a snapshot of where the window currently is and load those coordinates into the grid. And also, as I already said, I'd like to be able to name my grids.
-Deozaan (September 12, 2006, 03:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
The gridcreator has already been started, and i got something working, but still very primitive. I'll try to get it out asap. (it was scheduled for today, but i had a few delays, should be done in the end of this week)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version