ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (43/146) > >>

nudone:
i've taken a peek at your grid. nice idea.

i think simple is the way to go - my supergrid was too much for me to use - too many choices.

allen:
My goal was to make a grid I could/would use.  Grids 1/2 are general positions I use constantly, 3 an offspin of 2 that works great for when I don't need my editor so big.  The others are for dual-editing with side by side comparison.  Probably add a few smaller elements on the right side for a few things, but generally I just have google talk and some messaging windows open there and use Opera (slot 1) to align them by anyway.

The easy snapping is great -- and I love the win+g command option.  As someone who becomes angry at having to use the mouse when I don't want to, I'm tickled pink. :)

jgpaiva:
I've attached the grid if you want to check it out.  It's made specifically for me, but it might be handy for others, quite a few variations of the middle window (text editor, file explore, etc.) for tiling/resizing.
-allen (September 10, 2006, 11:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Damn, that's a neat grid! You definitelly have good taste on how to make them.
I'll try to get a page online to post custom grids, so that people can send them to me and i'll make them multi-screen, take a snapshot and put them online.

Deozaan:
GridMove keeps locking up (not responding) and I run it and I try to drag windows around but it doesn't show a grid and they don't go into place.

What's the deal? Has it been tested with Dual Monitors?

Deozaan:
Okay, I read the help file. (duh!) so now I can get it to go to the drag zones, and I know it has dual monitor support. But it keeps locking up when I load Allen's grids.

Oh, there it went. It just takes forever to load, but Allen's grid doesn't seem to work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version