ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (42/146) > >>

jgpaiva:
New version uploaded! (ScriptVersion = 1.19.22)
TucknDar found a giant bug concerning disabling the mbuttondrag method. THANKS!!  :Thmbsup:
Also, fixed 2 typos in the hotkeys options, also found by TucknDar.

I'm now thinking about adding a new method of interation: modifier + leftbutton (working on the whole window, like the mbuttondrag currently does).
Any opinions?

TucknDar:
New version uploaded! (ScriptVersion = 1.19.22)
TucknDar found a giant bug concerning disabling the mbuttondrag method. THANKS!!  :Thmbsup:
Also, fixed 2 typos in the hotkeys options, also found by TucknDar.

I'm now thinking about adding a new method of interation: modifier + leftbutton (working on the whole window, like the mbuttondrag currently does).
Any opinions?
-jgpaiva (September 08, 2006, 04:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
Opinion? Only that this TucknDar-fellow must be some sort of bug-finding genius!  :redface:

mouser:
Congratulations to jgpaiva (and nudone for the original idea):
GridMove was mentioned on LifeHacker today.

nudone:
ah, the world is finally seeing sense - well, the corner of the world that lifehacker covers.

allen:
This application is excellent.  After spending some time making a custom grid, I couldn't be happier.  Snap point for my webbrowser, snap points for my text editor (primary centered and points to tile it vertically or horizontally) -- no more manual window resizing.

I've attached the grid if you want to check it out.  It's made specifically for me, but it might be handy for others, quite a few variations of the middle window (text editor, file explore, etc.) for tiling/resizing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version