ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (137/146) > >>

MilesAhead:
Hi jgpaiva,

I am finding that its not working very well in Windows 8.  I have a donation ready to go.... can you fix it?
-kippg (March 23, 2014, 12:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just one thought.  Have you tried running as administrator? I find some of my programs don't want to work on W8 without it.

kippg:
Thanks for the suggestions.  I ended up getting it to work with win7 compatibility.

jgpaiva:
Thanks for the suggestions.  I ended up getting it to work with win7 compatibility.
-kippg (March 23, 2014, 10:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hi,
Indeed from Windows 7 onwards, Windows as a tighter grip on what each application is allowed to see from other running applications. This means that GridMove cannot move other windows or recognise the mouse when it's over windows from other applications. Typically, the solution seems to be to run it in administrator mode, but it's good to know that on win7 compatibility it also works :)

MilesAhead:
-kippg (March 23, 2014, 10:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

I didn't think of trying that on my programs.  I'll give it a shot.  :)

asticilluder:
Just wanted to post a thank you for this program. I looked long and hard for a program of this quality to resize windows. Don't know how I lived without it! I'll be sure to send a donation your way when I can.

AHK has been a great tool to add to my arsenal as a developer. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version