ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (36/146) > >>

jgpaiva:
Right, i also noticed that but thought it was related to allsnap and not gridmove. I'll look into it!

jgpaiva:
 :) GridMove 1.16:

Focus bug fixed (that was the one creating the problem mentioned in the last 2 posts)
GridOrder bug fixed. (mentioned a few posts above).

nudone:
 :D looks like everything is working.

nudone:
ha ha, i've only just discovered that you don't have to click on the titlebar when using the middle mouse button. brilliant.

also, not sure if this is a bug or something is just playing up on my machine...

when the grid appears, the window you have open looks like it is under the grid lines that define the grid layout but it is also on top of the semi transparent area that represents the selected grid area. whereas before the open window was underneath all of this.

jgpaiva:
ha ha, i've only just discovered that you don't have to click on the titlebar when using the middle mouse button. brilliant.
-nudone (July 30, 2006, 01:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yep, that's why it's my favourite method ;)

when the grid appears, the window you have open looks like it is under the grid lines that define the grid layout but it is also on top of the semi transparent area that represents the selected grid area. whereas before the open window was underneath all of this.
-nudone (July 30, 2006, 01:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
EhEh... I see you use a lot windows on top. That only happens when a window is set as on top, it is on top of the highlight, as it was with the whole grid before. As i don't use it that much, i didn't find the bug. Shouldn't be a big trouble to fix. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version