ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (31/146) > >>

nudone:
i'm just playing around making a few test.grid files and i have to ask is there a quick way of refreshing 'gridmove' so i don't have to keep loading the .grid file in again after i've made a slight edit.

if there isn't a quick way of refreshing gridmove, can we please have one soon, jgpaiva - a keyboard shortcut would be nice when in 'testing' mode so that you don't have to keep going to the menu and selecting 'refresh' from there (assuming it could be done).

thanks.

nudone:
can we also have it so that user .grid files can be part of the selection when you right click to change the grid layout - even if it means having to put the .grid files in a specific folder that gridmove knows the path to.

(i don't mean in gridmove's tray menu - i mean the quick right click grid switch method.)

thanks again.

nudone:
back again.

when creating user .grid files it would also be nice to be able to include the 'restore' and 'ontop' trigger zones (i don't know the code for these but i suppose i could hunt it down).

thanks again, again.

jgpaiva:
i'm just playing around making a few test.grid files and i have to ask is there a quick way of refreshing 'gridmove' so i don't have to keep loading the .grid file in again after i've made a slight edit.
-nudone (July 23, 2006, 02:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
It's already there, press win+g then press R. It'll reload gridmove.

I think you had a good idea, if the person right-clicks, it'll change to the next grid but if the person keeps pressing it for a bit, a menu will come up with the .grid files in gridmove's directory. You think that works?
I'll see what i can do.

ps: to get restore and ontop working on a custom grid, just make all the elements on the "grid" part be "restore" or "AlwaysOnTop", respectivelly.
i.e.:
1gridtop = restore
1gridbottom = restore
1gridleft = restore
1gridright = restore

Josh:
Hi there!
I'm glad that you are suggesting new names for the program :D

Josh: thanks for the screencast!
I noticed it's quie weird, though. This means i need your full specs, to try to trace the bug. Tell me, normally the command is on the right of your screen or did it happen only on the screencast? (did you change your resolution or are you using some function of the screencast program?)
I also noticed the grid is all messed up :S
-jgpaiva (July 23, 2006, 02:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Intel P4 Dual Core 3.2, 2048MB ram, Nvidia GeForce 6800, Windows XP MCE 2005. All that happens is a resolution change (and as you see in the screencast, I do manually reselect the 4 grid option). What else do you need?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version