ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (19/146) > >>

kproth:
Thanks jgp. Yes, I had the ScreenWidth set wrong. I interpreted your comment earlier:
if you have 2 screens with different resolutions, set the parameters to the biggest height and biggest width
--- End quote ---
to mean I should set these to the largest height and width of any single screen. Changing so ScreenWidth & ScreenHeight points to the point at the bottom right of my overall screen area fixes that problem.

kproth:
Oh, sorry, had one more thought. With LButtonDrag enabled, it's odd to see the grid overlay appear when I click (or double-click) on the upper-left corner of my windows to either drop-down the window menu, or close the window.

You could fix this by adding a brief delay - LButton has to be held down for 1 second before enabling the GridMove functions. Or, by making sure the X mouse position is also Greater Than the CaptionSize (in addition to checking if the Y mouse pos is > CaptionSize...)

jgpaiva:
Oh, yeah, i didn't say that correctly, screenwidth should be the width of both screens summed.

Good point about forcing the click to be off the icon in the title bar. I'll add that! :D

jgpaiva:
Ok... This is soo much more than an update.
GridMove is now V1.0!

This release's features:

* No more editing of source code, all is done through .ini files.
* Smart templates, included with the script, and detect position of taskbar.
* Icon!!!
* Tray menu.
* Configurable grids, now with .grid files, which can be shared here. (aren't adaptable like the templates yet, though)
* Bug fix, related to the horizontal maximizing.
Most probably, some bugs may come up, as it's quite late and i'm tired. ;)

Here are the links:
.exe Version
.ahk Version
icon for the .ahk Version (place it under the same directory)

mouser:
holy cow, this is worth a test.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version