ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (132/146) > >>

jgpaiva:
@kevinf: I find it strange how GridMove takes so much more time to answer again than it would take to start up, or do you also experience slow starts like that? Also, after it takes those 5minutes to get back, does it then start acting normal or does it still need a restart?

kevinf:
nope, after the slow down, typically by then i have more ram available, and the software is fine without reset. On clean startup the software doesn't take long either.

ghostsquad:
I absolutely love Gridmove, and I've recommended it to several friends. It doesn't seem to be compatible with the latest versions of Firefox. That browser has moved away from having a normal toolbar to having 1 dropdown menu in the top left corner. Whenever I click the drop down menu, Gridmove detects the window as being moved against the edge of my screen, and will re-size it. I've set Gridmove to ignore Firefox, but it would be nice to have Firefox work as normal and be able to re-size it with Gridmove.

jgpaiva:
ghostsquad: have you tried using gridmove with the middle-click method? Its much faster because it works anywhere on the window, and it does not have that kind of trouble with strange apps (which unfortunately are more and more frequent)

aarontx:
I apologize if this has already been asked.  I did a search and did not run across the answer (maybe in too big a rush).

Is there a keyboard shortcut (or can there be one added) that moves all windows to a grid location?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version