ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (119/146) > >>

SweVictor:
Very nice  :Thmbsup: and (maybe apart from separate user profiles), im guessing, pretty simple change!

To me, the ability to set "current" is a very welcome addition and to many i think that the ability to omit the Grid section altogether also is welcome. I right now prefer the "miniview" type of triggers, but it is still nice to be able to build the trigger grid first and simply wait with the main grid for later.

Thanks!
/Victor

filpee:
Been using Gridview on Vista for a few months now and have really liked it.

Upgraded to windows7 and now I'm having an issue.
Everytime it starts I get the "As this is GridMove's first run, you'll get some help in the form of tooltips." message. I have closed it through the tray menu but this doesnt seem to fix it.

It also does not remember the last grid I used. I could just delete all the grids that I am not using but that is not the point.

Any ideas?

jgpaiva:
Hi plipee!

Have you tried the most recent version of GridMove? (released the day before yesterday)
If that doesn't solve it, then I'll have to try it myself under Windows7.

[edit] That happens to you because GridMove isn't able to read the setting from its ini file, which is created on first run. The new version of GridMove stores the ini file in a different place, thus, it should work under Windows 7. [/edit]

TheSunbird:
As this is GridMove's first run, you'll get some help in the form of tooltips.
--- End quote ---
Im using GridMove V1.19.61 on WinXP Sp3 and get the same issue.
If i select Options->ShowNumbersOnGrid GridMove even restarts itsself and shows the quoted sentence again. :(
Furthermore my selected Grid and the other options are lost if it restarts. :(

Maybe it's the ini file as mentioned by jgpaiva. In my installdirectory, there isn't an ini file - and has never been created during install.
How can I fix that? Any suggestions?
Help would be appreciated, because GridMove is awsome!  :Thmbsup:

jgpaiva:
Apparently there's a serious problem with the most recent version, I see.
Could any of you try to find if there's a gridmove.exe.ini file in c:/documents and settings/<your username>/application data/donationcoder/gridmove ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version