ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (118/146) > >>

SweVictor:
For #1:

Say you have the active window @ (t,l,b,r) = (50,100,150,200)
You drag it to the "extend left" cell which has the code

--- ---[GridLeft] = 0GridTop, GridBottom and GridRight are all not there (or maybe "GridTop = " or "GridTop = current" or sth (same for the other two))

The behaviour I am looking for is "when value is not set, use current".

When the code above is carried out the new coords would be (t,l,b,r) = (50,0,150,200) - it will have extended left

/Victor

jgpaiva:
oh, ok. I see what you mean. That might not be too hard to do, I'll add it to the todo list ;)

SweVictor:
thanks =)

And thanks again for the program in general :D

I have an ambitious grid-making project going on right now, i'll post in the other forum when it's done. Part 1 (the easy part) of 4 or 5 or so is done :)

Although... It might take a while since I'm actually supposed to study for some exams ;)

/Victor

jgpaiva:
And.. There we go, a new update!

Ok, I've added support for using user profiles for settings and a new grid. I've also added the new DCUpdater helper.

Victor: I've added the feature you requested, with a small change: instead of leaving the field empty, you need to specify it as "Current". I'm leaving the empty field for a future feature where it'll use the corresponding trigger as grid value, that way making the "introduction to grid making" way easier since you'd only have to specify part of the grid.

Hope you like it! You may get it at the usual place or through DCUpdater ;)

[edit] Sorry, forgot to say, gridmove will by default use the .ini file in gridmove' directory, if it exists. If it does not, it'll create the ini file in the appdata folder. Thus, if you want to have the former behaviour, delete the .ini file and restart gridmove! [/edit]

jgpaiva:
And there we go.. A new update.

This includes the non-upx-compressed executable, to avoid problems with antiviruses.
Also, now you can create grids without specifying the "Grid" part (it'll default to the same value as the corresponding "Trigger" part), making it way easier to define simple grids.
See the 2-part, 3-part and 4-part grids as examples!

(and here's a simple example:)

--- ---[groups]
NumberOfGroups = 2

[1]

TriggerTop   = [Monitor1Top]
  TriggerLeft  = [Monitor1Left]
  TriggerBottom= [Monitor1Top] + [Monitor1Height] /2
  TriggerRight = [Monitor1Right]

[2]

TriggerTop   = [Monitor1Top] + [Monitor1Height] /2
  TriggerLeft  = [Monitor1Left]
  TriggerBottom= [Monitor1Bottom]