ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (108/146) > >>

jgpaiva:
I'll try to figure this out through PM with co172 and I'll report back when we come to some conclusions ;)

Duane27:
I just discovered GridMove today and Autohotkey 3 days ago.  I'm already hooked on them both.  Your Win7 version works well running XP.  I appreciate that it displays the actual window versus a shadow.  I'm still trying to figure out how to increase the hot size of the caption bar to something more than 100.  GridMove is an excellent program.  Thanks for creating it.   :Thmbsup:

Duane27:
I missed the quite obvious "Set Title Size".  I must be tired, but not too tired to still appreciate a very useful program.  Thanks again.

jgpaiva:
;) Cool! Ok, one nice opinion about the new version. Let's see if more people like it more than the previous version!

3of0:
I'm just checking out GridMove and am loving it!  I'm having some troubles using it with the mouse, since I know the people that I will be suggesting it to are very much mouse orientated.

I can move the active window with the Command and Number.  But i'm unable do anything with moving it with the mouse?  Am I missing something or is it broke? I can see help windows when I go over the title bar.

Thanks!
   -- Ron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version