ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (104/146) > >>

jgpaiva:
kwacky1: I think that constantly setting windows to be ontop would potentially take too much processor time, and only help a few programs.

mojo-chan: I did try to add stuff to the window menu (or the window title, next to the other 3 buttons), but have found there's no reliable way to do it with Autohotkey, the language GridMove is built with.

kwacky1:
kwacky1: I think that constantly setting windows to be ontop would potentially take too much processor time, and only help a few programs.
-jgpaiva (January 02, 2009, 07:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

jgpaiva, my thoughts exactly, not worth it.  I think mojo-chan has taken the right angle, poorly written software should be punished.   ;D

mojo-chan:
mojo-chan: I did try to add stuff to the window menu (or the window title, next to the other 3 buttons), but have found there's no reliable way to do it with Autohotkey, the language GridMove is built with.
-jgpaiva (January 02, 2009, 07:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Okay, fair enough. It's not a big deal. I just really like the way nView works - on top on the window menu and hold down control while dragging to select part of the layout.

Kibblesnbits:
I absolutely love this program - it's a necessity when you're working with 3+ monitors. There is one feature that I'd love, and I may have missed it somewhere if it already exists - to have an "ignore list" of programs. Several of the programs I use on a daily basis (AutoCAD, Civil3D, Photoshop, others) make use of middle-mouse for navigation, binds, and gestures. Having to manually set each one to be ignored is a little annoying.

jgpaiva:
Kibblesnbits: GridMove can ignore windows if you right-click its tray icon and select "ignore/unignore window). As this is saved across sessions, you should only have to do it once.. Is it not working for you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version