ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (100/146) > >>

jrg_kmch:
hello, I really love Grid-Move, many thanks to the author!

But I'm having a problem, Avast keeps telling me there is a Trojan on it, it used to happen only to an older version, and after updating Grid-move, it stopped, but it just started again, and I tried downloading a new version, and avast will not even let me download, it just keeps saying there is a Trojan, what's happening?

Thanks

jgpaiva:
jrg: That is a frequent problem, see here and here for more info.
The problem is that antivirus programs constantly flag programs created with AutoHotkey. Unfortunatelly, there isn't much I can do :(

stamps:
hello all!

Pretty useful program, nice work.  I have one problem with it: it doesn't work with steam.  I guess Steam uses some funky custom skinned UI that doesn't agree with GridMove (the usual "middle click on title bar" etc has no effect.)

I generally have the "Friends" window open all of the time so I was planning on using it with GridMove.  Any ideas on a patch or some sort of workaround?

Cheers!

jgpaiva:
Unfortunatelly, gridmove doesn't work with steam, even with "safe mode" off. So, at this time there is no solution for that problem, since steam uses a special kind of window that isn't controllable by the language I use to build GridMove.

DrIce926:
I just downloaded GridMove today, and boy is it incredible!  It's working flawlessly for me, and I'm using two 1600x1200 monitors and UltraMon, too.  I was a little worried that it might bug out at first, but no such thing has happened.  Thank you so much for implementing it, jgpaiva!  Honestly, the Steam issue is absolutely negligible.  I have no complaints.  Thanks for sharing such a wonderful piece of work with the community.

I'd love to donate, but I'm currently extremely poor and jobless (but looking), and so unfortunately I'm in no position to do so.  I'll remember you for when I actually have a bit of money, though, and I'll show GridMove off to some of my more "rich" friends.  =)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version