ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (97/146) > >>

Armando:
I am not able to get GridMove to work! The first time I run it, the program freezes after I click "OK" on the info box about tooltips. The .ini file is created and so is an empty plugins directory. When I run the script after windows kills it, I get the GridMove tray icon. However it is not clickable and none of the functions of GridMove work. Same thing happens after deleting the newly created files.

I am running the latest version of GridMove on Windows XP. I also have the
-bugmenot (November 15, 2006, 09:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
I was having the same problem before I check the "Turn off advanced text services for this program"[right click the GridMove.exe and goto Compatibility tab]
Now I am using GridMove and like it a lot.  :-*

Thank you jgpaiva.  :Thmbsup:
HIH! bugmenot  ;D
-dot1910 (December 30, 2006, 10:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Arrrrrrrrggggggghhhh!!!!!!  :tellme:
I was having the same problem. Ate an hour of my time.  Fortunately, we have some great resources here. :)

jgpaiva:
Yeah, Armando.. I still haven't figured out what causes that, I wish I could solve it :(

Armando:
No worries jgpaiva... It's certainly not your fault!  :)
I was just... quite puzzled -- took me a while to find out what the problem was.  :-[

arber:
Fantastic utility, it's done wonders for workflow with my 30" monitor.

It would be great if there was some way of optionally adding text, a name, or a caption to the displayed grid number.  For example, I have some grids with 1024x768 and 1280x1024 window sizes (ideal for testing how web pages look on older/common resolutions).  It would be great if I could have GridMove display "1024x768 (XGA)", etc. next to the grid numbers, when dragging.

I'm new to AHK, but a quick glance at the source suggests this might be easy enough to implement, and I might even have a go myself, but just wanted to check if this has been done already (I searched and couldn't find anything).

jgpaiva:
Hi arber!
The reason this isn't implemented is because it'd make the grid configuration files unnecessarily more complex, as few people would use this feature.
Some time ago, one member of DC did modify gridmove to include this feature, I'll PM you the download link ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version