ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (134/146) > >>

jgpaiva:
Hi bkeadle, right now, that's out of the scope of GridMove.
But I think skrommel's winwarden could help you with that ;)

MilesAhead:
I found this utility as I was looking for a way to define Windows for certain programs to be placed on a specific screen and a specific size.  This looks like it *ALMOST* fits the bill.  Which leads to this suggestion: I'd like to be able to define certain programs to automatically go to a certain grid location - doable?

-bkeadle (February 05, 2012, 08:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

WinSize2 may do what you want. But you have to position the windows manually, then press a hotkey to memorize size and position. The first time that window opens with WinSize2 running, it will move and size it if needed.

http://winsize2.sourceforge.net/en/index.html

bkeadle:
Nice find!  Thank you - I'll give it a try!

MilesAhead:
Nice find!  Thank you - I'll give it a try!
-bkeadle (February 05, 2012, 03:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

I used it for awhile. Very stable. Only reason I don't still use it is I have my own tools where I can click and move stuff. It's a nice utility though.

bkeadle:

I found this utility as I was looking for a way to define Windows for certain programs to be placed on a specific screen and a specific size.  This looks like it *ALMOST* fits the bill.  Which leads to this suggestion: I'd like to be able to define certain programs to automatically go to a certain grid location - doable?

WinSize2 may do what you want. But you have to position the windows manually, then press a hotkey to memorize size and position. The first time that window opens with WinSize2 running, it will move and size it if needed.

http://winsize2.sourceforge.net/en/index.html

-MilesAhead (February 05, 2012, 03:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Fantastic find!  I love it, does exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version