ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (128/146) > >>

Halbyrd:
Update: found a solution, and possibly some insight into the nature of the problem.

The way I had things set up, I had my primary display plugged into the "second" DVI port on my video card (as if these things are labeled :shrug:). GridMove apparently wasn't looking at what monitors Windows was treating as "primary", "secondary", and so on, it was looking at which physical port the display was plugged into.  Swapping the cables and restarting GM solved the problem.

Edit: Wait, no, it's still displaying this messed up behavior. I had swapped over to an unfamiliar grid, which masked the symptoms. Nothing to see here, move along...

nudone:
just a quickie, jgpaiva...

i'm not sure if this is a bug or just something weird with my machine, the question is:

does GridMove work with multi-monitor setups - regardless of the number of screens.

I've got four monitors plugged in and it appears that GridMove is only aware of 3 of them. admittedly, they are in an unusual layout, that is: 3 in a row and 1 above middle (like and inverted letter T).

if you remember, you made some excellent adjustments to Dialogmove to work with my multi-monitor setup. that worked brillilantly.

i wonder if something is required for GridMove to work with the same number of monitors?

thanks.

nudone:
ignore all that above  :)

i've just seen that the grids are using 3 monitors - so i've just added the fourth and it works as expected.

marvellous.

nudone:
Can anyone answer this, please, if you know for sure...

Can GridMove move a window to a zone/grid area without changing the size of the window?

e.g. there are times when i just want to center a window on my main screen - but the size is perfectly adequate so doesn't need fitting to a grid.

jgpaiva:
Hi nudone!
IIRC, there's no way to do that, even though it does sound like something one would look for :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version