ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (110/146) > >>

rex.withers:
FYI GridMove.exe.ini is located here in Windows 7
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GridMove\GridMove.exe.ini

ebennetthill:
I have found a clunky workaround solution to one of my problems with GridMove. I was often grabbing the title bar at the wrong place. i.e. I made the grid appear when I didn't want it or I was grabbing at different spots to get the grid to appear.

Using PowerPro I put two vertical bars across the title bar to mark the "hot" area. Now I know just where to click. There may be a more elegant solution using AHK, but this has made it easy me for me to use GridMove in my preferred mode.

jgpaiva:
ebennetthill: that's a really cool solution!

I tried to do something like that with ahk, but it didn't work correctly, the button (I was using a button instead of the bars) kept disappearing of appearing on the wrong window.

dforionstar:
I've been using GM for about a year and like it very much.  :Thmbsup:

1) However, sometimes when it is running, I inadvertently click on the Titlebar of a window I did not intend to move (usually a small window) and it gets moved anyway. I can't find a timer to slow this down and am using the LButton Drag option. Because I live on a notebook PC, I usually keep it down to 2 part grid V or H.

2) I am using V. 1.19.26 on XP SP2, is there any need to update, and what has changed?

Thanks! :D

tomos:
I have NOT ;D read this thread so apologies if already covered

from another thread, I explained I used Winkey+G to activiate grids
Reply from cmpm

Thanks tomos, I had to add ^ to Winkey plus g.
Making it ctrl-WinKey-g + #
It didn't work with wk+g and numbers
-cmpm (March 09, 2009, 07:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

just thought I'd report it here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version