ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (92/146) > >>

jgpaiva:
Hi ansalon!
I'm glad you like gridmove :D

Regarding your suggestions:

1: There's a way better solution for this: winwarden. It lets you do exactly what you asked.

2: Winwarden can do that too, IIRC :)

3: To be honest... That sounds exactly like a multiple desktops app. It's impossible for me to make something nearly as good as the multiple options out there (the one i recommend is dexpot) and i'd just be reinventing the wheel.

ansalon:
Man you are realy fast :-)

ok i give winwarden a try...

Don't know if multiple Desktops apps could define one app to be on all desktops at same time, i should find out and give dexpot a try too :-)

Thank you for your Recommendations :-)

jgpaiva:
Don't know if multiple Desktops apps could define one app to be on all desktops at same time, i should find out and give dexpot a try too :-)
-ansalon (February 12, 2008, 09:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
Oh, they sure can! Try dexpot, i bet it'll be exactly what you're looking for ;)

jgpaiva:
I'm just reporting that Brandon told me GridMove works perfectly under Windows Vista. I'd like to get a few more opinions on this, to make sure it's stable in Vista, since i can't test it myself.

Rgb9001:
Rgb9001: What you're looking for is a bit different from what gridmove does. But i've seen a program that does exactly what you want.. Unfortunatelly, i can't recall its name now and thus am unnable to find it :(
-jgpaiva (December 11, 2007, 07:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hi again jgpaiva,
I know its been a while, but were you able to dig up any more info on this topic?
Thanks,

--R

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version