ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (87/146) > >>

painz:
OMG, just yesterday I posted that its almost perfect now, and today actually tried to plug in external monitor - look what happens, grid move instead of reloading just loads as many copies of itself as it could :/ Here's a screenshot.

jgpaiva:
Now that's crazy!  :mad:

Ok, i'll kill that option now, and i'll bring it back when i have my second monitor to test.

Thanks for the bug report!

painz:
Maybe you could check if its already loaded? Like, you know, "allow only one copy". And then hmm... unload old one(s)?

jgpaiva:
Maybe you could check if its already loaded? Like, you know, "allow only one copy". And then hmm... unload old one(s)?
-painz (January 08, 2008, 10:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
The thing is that it already is doing that, autohotkey as a directive called "singleinstance" that does exactly that.
The problem is that it probably starts reloading in a loop, or something like that. The only way to really know is by testing it, and i currently don't have my second monitor. In a few weeks i should be able to fix it, though.

Anyway, i have disabled that "reload on resolution change" "feature" and have uploaded a new version.

jgpaiva:
Sorry, i said i had uploaded a new version but inadvertedly uploaded the same v1.19.49 with the bug. It's fixed now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version