ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (84/146) > >>

mitzevo:
there is "3 part grid" and "3 part grid reverse". I'm after a dual screen reverse  :)

Edit: np  :) I'll take a look when I get some time.

Tyinsar:
Tyinsar: thanks a lot!! these are the kind of posts that keep me going ;)

I just tested your grids, and you must have a giant monitor! Some of the elements are so small in my monitor that when i move stuff there, the windows aren't resized to that size, but get a bit larger :P
-jgpaiva (December 16, 2007, 04:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
Some day I may even have to get a PayPal account so I can donate here (I'm guessing that might mean even more heh heh)

The TripleHead2Go (link) allows 3 17" or 19" screens (1280x1024) to work as one monitor (total resolution=3840x1024). I'm using 2 of those in vertical span mode so my total resolution is 3840 x 2048 (6 19" screens).

LOL, I just tried my files on my 22" monitor - I see what you mean about small elements. Anyway, I don't expect many people will want the TH2Gx2.grid I'm using but the TH2G.grid should be great for those using a single TH2G with 3 19" monitors. (Matrox has some nice software for their TH2G but it's just nowhere near as flexible as yours)

@mitzevo: Have you tried creating your own grid? Look at some of the included ones. Make a copy. Modify that. It took me a bit to wrap my head around the idea but it's really easy once you get started.

jgpaiva:
3840 x 2048   :huh: :huh:
Now i understand why you find gridmove useful! :P

Pretty cool, Tyinsar!

@mitzevo: like Tyinsar said, it's pretty easy to make your own grid. I can't make the one you asked right now, but i'll give it a try later this week (if i can find the time :( )

Tyinsar:
I hope you are having a great Christmas.

I was just looking at your section here and I would like to suggest that your Gridmove page should also have a link to your section of DC or, at the very least, to the grid thread (instead of only having the "Discuss Now" link that leads here).

GridMove is still The best software I've found for my setup (and for TH2G users) and I've been contemplating contacting Matrox & telling them to buy / bundle this with the TH2G.

Edit: Is there a GridMove grid-making tutorial? If not I'm thinking of making one.

jgpaiva:
Hey Tyinsar!
You're right, there should be a link for the grids thread. I'll add one ;)

About the matrox suggestion.. I don't think they'll go for it, but it sure doesn't hurt to try.. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version