ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: drag window to edge automatically resizes it

<< < (76/146) > >>

ericslaw:
Where can we post example grid files?  I found it once on this site, but now I cannot find it again

ericslaw:
Found it just after I posted it.... now if only I could explain how I found it :-(

dzr:
Thanks - lost track of this. Isn't section 5, the middle section?

Personally, I'd want the entire height, but for the width,  I'd definately want much less than 80%, but somewhat more than the 50% of the 2 part splits.

There's no easy way for us end users to tweak a middle section?

Thanks

Hmmm, not sure of an exact size -- how would I give you a measurement?
-dzr (August 19, 2007, 06:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well... Tell me something in terms of percentage of your screen. I can tell you that the center part of that grid i mentioned (EdgeGrid) takes 80% of the screen height and 80% of the screen width.

The red grid with the number 5 takes 40% of the screen height and 40% of the screen's width.
-jgpaiva (August 20, 2007, 05:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

jgpaiva:
I've now uploaded a new version that hopefully has better font rendering (thanks lanux!!).

@dzr: i've attached to this post a very simple grid.
Tweaking it is simple, just edit it with notepad and change the numbers (currently on 0.15) to some other value (from 0 to 1). That controls the size of the empty space left on the right and left of the grid. The bigger the number, the bigger the margin.

johncck:
Hi jgpaiva, I've been using your GridMove for a while now and really like it a lot.  I saw you have a new version and tried it out but could not figure out how you can change the transparency of the "location preview" boxes?  Help?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version