ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Missing out on the Control Panel Items, Launchy didn't

<< < (5/6) > >>

saurabhdua:
Hello Mouser!

Won't it be possible for you to index all items listed within the Control panel of Win 8? For instance, if I wish to directly launch "Windows Update" through FARR.....can't that really happen without getting into the complications of , what they acclaim as "God Mode"?

Why not come up with an altogether Latest release of the FARR to disburse all these offerings by default? Why should there be some maneuvers for pretty simple things?

phitsc:
I hope you don't mind me repeating myself. I think this is exactly what the cpanel alias does. Observe:

And I have absolutely no idea what this 'God mode' is.

mouser:
It may simply be a case of the cpanel alias not having the Network Connections item for Windows 7/8.

Please try the new cpanel.alias fix above from josh to see if that adds your Network Connections item to the list when you type: cpanel

If so I will add it to the official release.

wraith808:
That does work.  There was one there in the file, and it wasn't working for some reason.  But once I added Josh's, it worked!

On a different note, even though I just renamed the old alias and added the new... the old alias still won't show up.

mouser:
you say you "renamed" the old alias -- can you  be more precise? the filename has no effect on the search match.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version