topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 12:57 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Donationware Guitar lessons!  (Read 2101 times)

Edvard

• Coding Snacks Author
  • Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Donationware Guitar lessons!
« on: June 23, 2014, 12:49 AM »
Lately, I've been doing a fair bit of research in most things guitar for many and varied purposes, but ran across this when I briefly thought "I'm getting kinda rusty at this geetar bidness, maybe I oughta take in a bit o' learnin' while I'm at it."
Lo and behold, I found a guy who not only plays quite well, but teaches at a good pace, covering all the ground needed to go in whatever direction you may want, AND it's all run by donations (and book sales, but that's beside the point... ).  Pay what you can on the honor system, go forth and twang...

There are many hundreds of free guitar lessons here, most with video and audio, and as you can imagine it's taken quite a lot of work for me to put it together. It's important to me to help everyone that wants to learn to play the guitar, not just those with money to spend on tuition, so I run it on an "honour system".

It relies on the honesty of its users to make a donation if they can afford to. Donations allow me to keep it free, so if you like what I'm doing here then please support the site, don't leave it for "everyone else": make a donation or buy some products. Thanks for your support!

from loogin' around